New Year - Professional/Phd Only by Uni Highfield
UPSTAIRS MEDIUM REAR BEDROOM REMAINING 2 MINUTES WALK FROM SOUTHAMPTON UNIVERSITY!
This recently carpeted, painted and renovated room. It would suit a new graduate, PHD professional, working professional or someone working at the university as it is only minutes walking distance! Dedicated off street parking space also available.
Brand new carpets
Quality Ikea Pax current furniture
Fresh paint and gloss
Brand new bed frame and mattress
Close to University and Portswood High Street
If you are serious, book a viewing NOW!
This is in a GREAT location - less than 20 minutes walk to Swaythling and St Deny's railway stations, excellent access and public transport, shopping, sports and wellbeing facilities close by being very close to the university.
** ABOUT US **
We operate friendly, sociable homes for working professionals. Come and have a look at our newly refurbished ideally located home.
We make sharing fun and easy and have designed everything to suit the lifestyles of young professionals. This house really has been finished to a high spec, the rooms are perfectly functional, clean, airy, spacious, light and freshly painted!
Excellent nearby Southampton City Centre location with everything on your door step on a short bus ride including an abundance of restaurants, take-aways, shops and bus routes into the docks, city centre, shopping centres, theatres and coffee shops.
This particular property has great transport links with a comprehensive network of bus routes being so close to the university catchment.
The property is just minutes walk from the hustle and bustle of Portswood suburb, or the substantial Southampton Common the other way.
It is private enough from town bars and heavily trafficked main roads to get some peace and quiet at home.
The location of this property is great and would suit a person that wants to be close to the main driving routes in and out of the city, mainline railway or local businesses.
** THE HOUSE **
This tidy Victorian house is fully refurbished and everything in the house is in excellent working condition. You will definitely feel at home in our rooms and feel the urge to explore the local delights on the door step of this get up and go street.
So you and your new house mates can enjoy the sunshine with the Summer on our doorstep!
** SERVICES & AMENITIES**
* Extensive storage space. Thermostatically controlled central heating. New toilet, sink, shower screen and floor with bath and overhead hot shower and it goes without saying 24-hour high-pressure on demand hot water.
* Separate downstairs toilet and sink
* All bedrooms have been recently professionally painted, glossed and deep cleaned.
* Good sized kitchen and comes complete with twin fridge-freezers, double oven, hob, microwave and all the kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery you need. Great for socialising after work with your housemates.
* Open plan adjourned lounge to kitchen with comfy sofas and flat-screen, 42" smart HDTV.
* High speed broadband is delivered wirelessly throughout the house.
* High quality washing machine also available
* Lovely private garden ready for a hot summer!
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (Council Tax, TV Licence, Electricity, Gas, Water and Broadband) as well as a weekly cleaner for all communal areas.
** THE LOCATION **
This house is in a great location moments reach away from the lively Portswood area close to popular music and gig venues. It is also a 9 minute walk the other way to Southampton Common great for sun worshippers, to have a game of footy, chuck a frisby around, a jog or just for chilling out for some 'me' time!
The location of this superb property is a short bus ride from Southampton City Centre but private and secluded enough from high traffiked main roads.
* 10 minutes walk from Tesco Express in Burgess Road
* 10 minutes walk from the local Co-Op in Burgess Road
* 12 minutes walk from Sainsbury large supermarket in Portswood
* 7 minutes walk to the Jubilee Sports & Wellbeing Centre or quicker if you jog! (which also benefits from extensive facilities including 25m swimming pool)
* Just a 9 minute walk from the beautiful and spacious Southampton Common
* 1.1 mile from St Denys and Swaythling railway stations with connections to the South West and London Waterloo. Typical services for Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hedge End, Romsey and London Waterloo (high-speed service is 66 minutes to London)
* 1.6 miles drive to M27
* 2.0 miles drive to the M3 slip road
* 2.0 miles to Southampton Airport
If you want to be close to public transport links, the cinema, abundance of choice of restaurants, gyms and open public parks with Sports facilities and still have a high quality place to call home, then this property is perfect for you!
We are Southampton's leading professional tailored accommodation service for working young professionals.
We have high levels of investment and an ex-London City Senior management team. We have property cleaners, gardeners, a tenant on-boarding service and a 24 hour turn-around Tenant Services team.
We strive for quality and we look for this in our tenants. We are NLA accredited so you can be confident that we will manage our wants and needs, leaving you to enjoy the fun lifestyle with minimum fuss.
Our housemates enjoy an excellent standard of living because we maintain our houses well with high hygiene and safety standards.
Our tenant On Boarding team are passionate and meticulous about the tenants we take on board.
Every housemate is a working professional who is friendly, sociable and confident in themselves. All tenants we meet in person at the property and want to hear all about their story and their motivations for moving in.
If you move into one of our houses, you will have a fabulous home to relax and to create memories in. You will also have great housemates to spend time with and the privacy of your own space.
Get in touch now, we have the master double bedroom available for a move-in! Register your interest here today!
Unlike other Letting agents, we are transparent with our fees, so you know exactly how much your move will cost:
- £300 Deposit
And that's all!
** GET IN TOUCH **
To arrange a viewing, please give us a call or send a message, we would love to hear from you.
If you are moving into the area and can't visit, we are happy to host a video call on Skype and handle your move via email.
Please no time wasters or short term internships
- House share
- £500 pcm (double)
- 07 Jan 2020
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent