Ensuite Double Bedroom with Private Garden - LG2
Available from now, please kindly provide your direct contact details.
This is a bright and cozy ensuite bedroom in a nice 4-bedroom flat with 4 bathrooms. It offers a fully-furnished cosy communal area with a flat screen television and cable.
There are two ladies there at the moment, they are looking for someone who is clean, friendly and respectful. This a mature residential flat and not a party flat.
THE AREA. Earl's Court and Gloucester Road Underground Stations offer trains on the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines. Both provide a direct connection to Heathrow Airport.
Bus stops for buses that go to Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, Victoria, Liverpool Street and Shepherds Bush are all nearby as well.
NEARBY PLACES/SHOPS OF INTEREST:
* Imperial College - about 15 minute walk
* Royal College of Art - about 20 minute walk
* Chelsea & Westminster Hospital - about 20 minute walk
* National History Museum, Science Museum, V&A Museum - about 10 minute walk
* Sainsbury's (open till midnight) - 1 minute walk
* M&S Grocery, Earl's Court - about 10 minute walk
* Boots Pharmacy - 5 to 10 minute walk
* McDonald's, Nando's, KFC, GBK, Byron, Pret A Manger (along Ear's Court Rd) - 5 to 10 minute walk
No agency fees
- £220 pw (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent