Sunny Double - friendly house - 1 MONTH FREE
Virtual & IN-PERSON viewings - Flexible contracts - Man with a Van service available - Move in lockdown - Business WiFi - Ask inside -....
SPECIAL PROMOTION - 1 MONTH RENT FREE
Up to 1 month rent free. You won't pay any rent until the 1st of April 2021.
* Subject to a six month contract
* Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or requests
* Rent for 1 April to 4 May has to be paid upon collection of the keys
- We can do virtual viewings with an awesome virtual tour, floor plans, and by using Zoom.
- In person or real-time Whatsapp/Facetime video viewings also available but best we do a virtual one first to make sure the house fits your needs.
The room is priced at £550pcm excluding bills fixed at £80pcm, so you’ll be paying a total of £630pcm every month.
We have a nice sunny double room up for grabs. The room is located on the first floor and is furnished with a cosy faux leather double bed (with ottoman storage underneath), a bedside table a chest of drawers and mirrored wardrobes. There is still space in the room for a desk.
The house has a good shared space comprising of kitchen diner with doors to the cute rear garden, a snug lounge with a cosy corner sofa and Virgin TV. The house has a downstairs toilet and one main bathroom which is shared with 3 others (they get up early so there's no morning queues).
We have supplied 350Mbps business broadband from VirginMedia and made sure that there is superior wifi signal throughout the house by installing a second router in the 1st floor hall way so everyone can enjoy Netflix, YouTube or working at the same time which is crucial if people are working from home. We can also supply wired broadband to your room if required (there will be a labour charge for this).
The house is a slightly longer walk to the underground (14 mins) from Wimbledon Park (Zone 3, Piccadilly line) but that's made up by the homely feeling house and awesomely friendly housemates.
* 5 minute walk to Haydon's Road (Overground trains)
* 14 minute walk to Wimbledon Park (Zone 3, District Line)
* 20 minute walk to South Wimbledon (Zone 3, Northern Line)
* On street parking available via permit (approx £120 for the year)
We are Kingdom Houses and we are a professional landlord company that endeavors to take good care of the property by having a team available to answer questions, fix things if they break, look after the gardens and make sure the communal spaces stay clean and tidy. We make sure to also to follow the governments guidelines and wear masks when we attend the property and always inform people beforehand. We are looking for good quality tenants who are looking for somewhere nice to call home.
One of our coolest and latest features is that we have a notification system, we call it the INS, and we use it to send an SMS to all tenants before we access a property. So you are always aware of our movements and are able to quarantine yourself if you feel unwell.
Internet and working from home (WFH)
We have a WiFi/Internet signal commitment. If your room suffers from poor signal we will install additional access points (repeaters/routers) until you are able to achieve a good signal. If you are a software developer that needs a hard wired line we can run a Cat6 cable into your room (subject to a fee).
Our housemates will be like you, polite, friendly professionals that are working or looking for new jobs in the best city of all.
You will be someone that:
* Can prove you can pay the rent
* Can pass a credit check
* Flexibility is offered to those recently out of work due to Covid provided you qualify for universal credit/Housing Allowance (may be subject to a guarantor or larger deposit)
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent