Double En-suite - Surrey Quays
Trundley's Road is typical English Victorian Street in a residential area of Surrey Quays near Deptford Park. The street has many recently refurbished beautiful Victorian houses and is very popular because of the fantastic location for commuting into the city.
Room 2 - £650 Available Now
This ground floor, double en-suite room is fully furnished with a double wardrobe, double bed, chest of drawers, bedside table desk and chair.
It's a five-bedroom house, with a large open plan kitchen and living area. The house comes fully equipped with unlimited WiFi; kitchen with a breakfast bar, big fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and plenty of cutlery and crockery.
Transport - Zone: 2
Buses: 188, 47 and (N47 and 188 after 01. 00) to both Surrey Quays and Canada Water to the West (3 minutes on the bus).
For full details of bus stops and times, please visit the TfL website.
Trains/Tubes: it's a 6-minute walk to Surrey Quays station on the London Overground Line and a couple more minutes to Canada Water station for the Jubilee line.
Journeys from Surrey Quays station also stop at Canada Water station in 1 minute on the Overground.
- Lidl 3 mins walk away just behind the McDonald
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre with Tesco Superstore
- 10 minutes walking to the nearest gym
- Odeon Cinema, Bowling
- Hawker House (street food festival)
- Southwark Park and Deptford Park for outdoor activities just a 5-minute walk from the house.
All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV license, internet), weekly cleaner and dedicated in-house maintenance team included in the rent!
- £650 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 7 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 39
- Any pets?
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent