Beautiful ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Professional Co-Living
Single room with adjacent bathroom only shared with one other person.
No Fees ! Friendly housemates and great communal space to socialise.
- 5 mins walk to Train Station for easy Manchester/Liverpool commute
- Internet viewings available
- Super responsive landlord - no agency
- Large lounge and kitchen diner to socialise in, with large TV and comfortable leather sofas.
- Unlimited Ultra-Fast Broadband and TV point in every room.
- Stylish kitchen with personal cupboards and freezer space.
- Fully furnished with weekly cleaner and gardener
- Private off-road parking.
- Local amenities and regular buses - walking distance to David Lloyd Leisure Center.
- Patio/barbeque area within lovely garden.
- Secure garage for storing bicycles etc.
- Personally managed by myself and my brother who are professional landlords, an Accredited Member of The National Landlords Association and Accredited under the Cheshire Landlord Accreditation Scheme. So you can be assured of the highest standards and best attention at all times.
Our house sharers are a friendly group of professionals who enjoy space for their own privacy, within the luxury and convenience of a shared home.
Although it's no smoking in the house, it is fine outside.
- House share
- £95 pw (single)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 29
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord