A new and modern room for rent
A recently refurbished double room in a spacious and newly renovated house. The room has a splendid view of a spectacular sunset and a private half acre garden, which is available for use. It shares a new modern shower/toilet with another room. The house is located in the peaceful and secluded village of Burton Green.
- Private driveway protected by an automatic gate
- Own private parking area for 7 cars
- CCTV covering driveways and outdoor areas
- One-acre garden
- shed and storage for bikes and storage
- The entire property is newly converted and refurbished (with sound insulation).
The new and modern communal kitchen has new appliances
- microwave, washing machine,
fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster.
- Side Table
- Desk and high quality chair
- Tile Hill train station ( 1.5 miles)
- Warwick University (3 miles): 6 min by car, 20 min by bike and 10 min by foot to bus stop
- Kenilworth town (3 miles)
- Coventry City Centre (6 miles)
- Leamington Spa (8 miles)
- Warwick town centre (8 miles)
- Birmingham Airport (9 miles)
- Solihull city centre (9 miles)
- Birmingham city centre (20 miles)
- Tesco (3 miles)
- Waitrose/ Sainsbury’s (3 miles)
- Hickory’s pub in (15 min by foot).
- £450 per month (bathroom shared between two rooms)
- Utility (gas, electricity and water)
- High-speed Wi-Fi
Bill not included:
- Tenants without full time student status contribute £35 per month towards council tax
- No pets
- No smoking indoors
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- 10 Mar 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 26 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord