🏚 Close to Hospital! Shirley High Street 🤗
This house-share is PERFECT for workers at Princess Ann Hospital, University Hospital Southampton and Spire Hospitals in the city centre.
1) Huge upstairs front master bedroom sized double room available 30th October 2019.
2) Downstairs medium sized double room available now
Get in before the Christmas rush
All bills (Gas, Electric, Water, Broadband) and a cleaner/gardener are provided!
No awkward bill splitting, cleaning rotas or clunky contracts.
This house has a huge 24' kitchen lounge diner which forms the communal area and leads on to an outside private decking area with table and chairs, a lovely garden - you won't want to spend all your time in the bedroom!
Come and see one of our lovely rooms in this period house, all finished in the current range of Ikea furniture, suited for modern stylish professionals looking for short term lets.
We make sharing fun and easy and have designed everything to suit the lifestyles of young professionals. This house really has been finished to a good spec, the rooms are lovely, clean, freshly painted and with huge ceilings and generous size windows!
Excellent Shirley town centre location seconds from the high street, and only just a mile walk from Southampton NHS General. Free parking available close by and outside parking permits available right outside the house in private street.
Moments from the restaurants, take-aways, shops and bus routes into the docks, city centre, shopping centres, theatres and coffee shops.
It has great transport links being seconds walk off a hustle and bustle high street full of culture, life and energy yet quiet enough as it is off the beaten track. This is certainly not a squashed house layout in a suburban sprawl.
We are looking for friendly, sociable, working professionals to join this house.
** THE HOUSE **
This beautiful Victorian house is fully refurbished and everything in the house is in excellent working condition. You will definitely feel at home in our rooms and in this leafy street.
There is a stunning open plan 24' kitchen/diner complete with double French doors open onto a huge wooden decking perfect for those glasses of wine in the sunshine or a bit of al fresco dining, comfortable outside furniture and shelter all provided of course!
So you and your new house mates can enjoy the sunshine with the Summer soon arriving.
** SERVICES & AMENITIES**
* Double rooms with good mattresses, contemporary furniture with extensive storage space.
Modern bathroom with very large bath, separate hot shower cubicle and it goes without saying 24-hour high-pressure hot water powered by an on-demand combi-boiler.
* All bedrooms have either new fresh carpet or highly polished wooden floors.
* Stunning kitchen dining area, twin fridge-freezers, double oven, hob, microwave and all the kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery you need. Great for socialising after work with your housemates.
* High speed broadband is delivered wirelessly throughout the house.
* High quality washing machine also available
* The all-inclusive rent covers all bills (TV Licence, Electricity, Gas, Water and Broadband) as well as a fortnightly cleaner for all communal areas.
** THE LOCATION **
This house is in a lovely leafy location moments away from the main high street but quiet and secluded enough to give you ample privacy.
* 4 minutes walk from Shirley Sainsburys supermarket
* 4 minutes walk from the bargain superstore Wilkos
* 7 minutes walk from Lidls
* 5 minutes walk from Iceland Foods
* 3 minutes walk from Shirley Precinct Post Office
* 1 minute walk from Boots Health & Pharmacy
* 2 minutes walk from Superdrugs
* 4 minutes walk from the popular easyGym (same brand as easyJet)
* 4 minutes walk from the nearest Dry Cleaners
* 20 minutes walk from the beautiful and spacious Southampton Common
* 1.5 miles from Southampton Central railway station with connections to the South West and London Waterloo. Typical services for Winchester, Salisbury, Southampton, Portsmouth, Hedge End, Romsey and London Waterloo (high-speed service is 66 minutes to London)
* 2.4 miles drive to M271
* 3.8 miles to M3
* 4.5 miles to Southampton Airport
Free unlimited parking is available in nearby streets (approx. 2 minute walk) as well as permits available to park outside the front
The property is located on a safe quiet road just off the main High Street with easy parking and everything you need nearby providing the perfect work / life balance.
If you want to be close to public transport links, the cinema, abundance of choice of restaurants, gyms and open public parks with Sports facilities and still have a high quality place to call home, then this property is perfect for you!
We are Southampton's leading professional tailored accommodation service for working young professionals.
We have property cleaners, gardeners, a tenant on-boarding service and a 24 hour turn-around Tenant Services team.
We strive for quality and we look for this in our tenants. We are NLA accredited so you can be confident that we will manage our wants and needs, leaving you to enjoy the fun lifestyle with minimum fuss.
Our housemates enjoy an excellent standard of living because we maintain our houses well with high hygiene and safety standards.
Our tenant On Boarding team are passionate and meticulous about the tenants we offer.
Every housemate is a working professional who is friendly, sociable and confident in themselves. All tenants we meet in person at the property and want to hear all about their story and their motivations for moving in.
If you move into one of our houses, you will have a fabulous home to relax and to create memories in. You will also have great housemates to spend time with and the privacy of your own space.
Get in touch now, we have 4 rooms available for immediate occupation.
Unlike other Letting agents, we are transparent with our fees, so you know exactly how much your move will cost:
And that's all!
** GET IN TOUCH **
To arrange a viewing, please give us a call or send a message, we would love to hear from you.
If you are moving into the area and can't visit, we are happy to host a video call on Skype and handle your move via email.
- House share
- £535 pcm (double)
- £460 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 39
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent