Do u want to walk to the city in 15 mins?
**Great location for ST JAMES HOSPITAL or the CITY CENTRE**
**Great house for hard workers and relaxers alike!!**
Are you looking for a stress free, relaxing lifestyle, sharing with like minded young professionals? Do you want to focus on working hard and having fun, while all the boring, hassly bits like paying bills, setting up super fast broadband, and finding a good cleaner are taken care of for you?
ALL bills are included: Rent, Council Tax, Cleaner, Gas, Water, Electricity - unlimited
TV license, flat screen Freeview TV
Unlimited 100mb Superfast Fibre-optic Wireless Broadband.
*Where you are able to provide a UK based guarantor, there is no deposit payable.
This is a stylish apartment style house with the busy professional in mind! In popular North Leeds, situated just off Roundhay Road walking distance to Leeds city centre. Only 15mins to the new Victoria quarter and 10 mins to St James Hospital.
The bright attic room come fully furnished with: Double Bed and Mattress, Chest of Drawers, Bedside Cabinet and large double Wardrobe, so you can tidy away your beloved belongings and enjoy the freedom of SPACE!
The large kitchen/diner has all the modern appliances expected of a quality House share: large fridge-freezer, gas stove, electric oven, kettle and toaster and plenty of storage space!! It also has a large flat screen TV with Freeview.
**Please note this is the only communal space in the property, its beautiful and large but it is the only room.**
FREE on-street parking
Regular bus service to Leeds city centre
Easy access to A58 and Scarcroft
Huge supermarket nearby
Loads of tasty takeaways within very easy reach
- [ ] NOTES
- [ ] *A holding deposit of 75 pounds is payable should you wish to secure the room.
- [ ] *Where you are able to provide a UK based guarantor, there is no deposit payable.
- [ ] * If you need to pay a deposit, this will be equal to one months rent.
- [ ] * The rent advertised is for a 12 month contract - if you require a shorter contract please add 7 percent for a 6 month contract, or 14 percent for a 3 month contract.
- Flat share
- £375 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 36
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent