🏠 Luxury Studio Available 5th February
🏠 Taking bookings from 3 pm - 6 pm daily - Let me know a time that suits you. 🏠
We have a luxury studio apartment in the East Acton-Shepherds Bush area that needs a new tenant for the 8th of February
Rent = £950.00 PCM (All bills EXCEPT council tax)
Deposit = £950.00
6 month assured shorthold tenancy agreement, flexibility to stay long term.
Available Monday 8th December
5-minute walk to East Acton Station (Central Line).
This is a top-quality studio at an affordable price.
This room is £990.00 and includes all bills except council tax. You get a high-spec room equipped with your own bathroom and kitchen.
The room is renovated to a high standard and includes:
• Orthopaedic King or Double bed with storage.
• Massive built-in mirrored wardrobe with ample storage.
• Wall mounted 32 to 50 inch LED Full HD digital television
• New carpets
• Large windows
• Central heating throughout
The kitchenette includes:
• High gloss top-end Howden’s storage units
• Baumatic Ceramic Hob
• Built-in microwave and oven
• Integrated fridge and sink
The en-suite bathroom includes:
• Large format porcelain flooring tiles
• Large format gloss wall tiles
• Modern shower enclosure
• Thermostatic high-pressure shower
• Large Mirrors
Other Share facilities include:
• Free Laundry Room with three Samsung washing machines, three tumble dryers, plus some ironing facilities.
• Hi-speed wireless internet throughout the house provided free.
We are located only one stop from the great shopping of Westfield in Shepherds Bush, while there are plenty of eateries and amenities just a short walk in the East Acton village.
This is a great opportunity to secure your own private space, so don't hesitate to get in touch and organise a viewing.
£950 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a Studio flat
- 08 Feb 2021
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room