Double Rooms by 5Ways!! Short Lets Considered!
*** WE ARE PLEASED TO ADVERTISE DOUBLE ROOMS AVAILABLE ON HAGLEY ROAD. AVAILABLE NOW!!! ***
*** SHORT LETS CONSIDERED ***
Pay no rent until you move in!
A fully furnished property that shouldn't be missed by people looking for a room to rent.
Our properties benefit from all of the below. If you feel this is a property that matches your requirements, please do contact us asap to arrange a viewing.
Your monthly rent will include:
1. All bills inclusive (you pay one price, including council tax)
2. Totally fully furnished from top to bottom!
3. High speed broadband throughout the property
4. Very large kitchen, American fridge freezer and an additional fridge freezer.
5. Shared living space with flat screen TV & Internet
6. Washing Machine & Tumble dryer
7. All Communal areas cleaned twice a monthly a professional cleaner
8. Double Glazing
10. Central Heating
There are a series of local shops, take away and other stores within a short distance from the apartment. There are a number of bus stops across the road that would take you into Birmingham City Centre, Bearwood and Edgbaston.
Call today to arrange your viewing - we also offer Skype viewings.
***£100 used to hold the room which is then deducted from your first months rent or deposit! ***
The Information, photos within this advert maybe subject to change or availability at the time of listing.
- Flat share
- £340 pcm (double)
- £340 pcm (double)
- £400 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent