Fab Truro Pro-share Double Room, Great Location
*** Fantastic Double Room available in a Top Quality Truro Professional Houseshare ****
Your home, whether rented or owned, is a huge and important investment. We are honoured to be landlords, and take pride in offering a high standard of accommodation across all of our shared houses, to the lovely people we always seem to be lucky enough to find as tenants. We care. We wouldn’t offer property to the market that we would not be happy to live in ourselves. If your home matters to you as much as it matters to us, please consider getting in touch.
It’s in a fabulous residential location, close to everything that Truro has to offer, and near the Park & Ride for easy access across town to the hospital.
If it’s important to you to know that there’s a quality, memory foam mattress on the bed, a cafetière in the kitchen cupboard, and thoughtful design touches throughout your well cared for and maintained home, this could be the place for you.
Please call now to arrange a viewing - this room will go quickly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a large, well kept house in a truly lovely residential location, yet still close to great bus and train routes, making it easy to get both around Truro, as well as in and out of it.
All rooms are newly decorated, with a beautiful Farrow & Ball ‘Theresa’s Green’ feature wall behind the bed.
All are fully furnished with brand new, quality, contemporary furniture, comprising double bed and memory foam mattress, wardrobe, drawers, bedside table and full length mirror.
The property itself is a large house over three levels, with a generously proportioned lounge / dining room, a well-equipped separate kitchen, and a WC/cloakroom on the ground floor.
The room available is a good sized double bedroom on the ground floor, with doors opening onto the garden.
There is ample easy parking, either on drive or on the cul-de-sac, with a garage ideal for storing bikes, surfboards etc.
What's more, the regular cleaner is INCLUDED in your rent, meaning that the communal areas are always beautifully kept - a huge advantage over so many house shares.
* ALL BILLS ARE INCLUDED *
- Unlimited wireless broadband
- Water rates
- Council tax
- TV license
- Cleaner for the communal areas
- All rooms newly redecorated
- Flatscreen TV in the lounge
- Locks fitted to all bedrooms
- Great quality, attractive furniture throughout the house
- Great transport links
- Close to shops, restaurants and bars
- Lovely professional housemates
- A short drive or 10 minute walk to town
- Non-smoking household
I'm sure you've figured out by now what a great opportunity this is, but if not, here's a summary of why you will want to choose THIS houseshare:
1. A frequent cleaner for shared areas, meaning no need for you to even think about cleaning rotas. Let us do all the hard work for you.
2. A large, beautifully kept home with spacious communal areas.
A world apart from the many cheaper options on the market...
3. A refurbished property offered at a great decorative standard, furnished with good quality, attractive and contemporary furniture.
4. A true home, and a really lovely environment to live in, alongside friendly, professional housemates.
5. Unlimited super fast broadband, all included within your monthly rent.
6. No live-in landlord to make you feel like you're living in somebody else's home! What's more, we'll always try to introduce you to the current house mates to make sure it's the right room for you.
7. ALL bills included within your fixed monthly rent, so no nasty surprises lurking...
8. A tenancy length which is set to suit YOUR needs, not ours.
9. A landlord who genuinely cares about providing you with the best home and the best experience possible, and is at the other end of the phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year.
To secure all this, we ask only for a £200 deposit, which will be protected for you.
I do finally just need to point out that this property won't be for everyone.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept couples, pets or children, or those on housing benefit in this house share.
So, what are you waiting for?
Call now to arrange a viewing.
Come along, meet us, and don't just take our word for it about how great this house is - you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for reading this, and I look forward to hearing from you :))
- House share
£545 pcm(NOW LET)
£495 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
£510 pcm(NOW LET)
£485 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 38
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent