Single Room in beautiful & quiet house
Single room available for female housemate in quiet area of Stratford. The house is 15 mins walk from the centre of town with plenty of shops, cafes, restaurants and the RSC theatres. Ideal for someone with few possessions looking for an affordable and friendly houseshare for the long term. We have made this house our home so anyone joining needs to be looking to do the same.
The house is vegetarian but that is not a dealbreaker, but we do work from home so a loud person is definitely a dealbreaker!
- The bedroom is 8ftx9ft (2.5mx2.75m) furnished with a single bed, bedside table and light, towel rail, and wardrobe with drawers underneath. Bedding provided but towels to be provided by the lodger. The room is at the rear of the house and overlooks the garden.
- The newly refurbished kitchen/dining room comes with white goods, microwave and electric oven with gas hob.
- Fibre broadband (Wi-Fi) is available throughout the house.
- The shared living room has a TV, woodburning stove and comfortable sofas.
- Shared bathroom with shower over bath
- Unallocated street parking
- A sunny, south-facing garden which provides a patio area with the rest mainly laid to lawn.
The house is decorated to a very high standard and any lodger must treat it as their own home, and keep all areas they use in a clean and tidy state.
Rent: £420 per month, inclusive of all utilities. The deposit is £250 payable in advance of moving in.
If you're interested, please contact me via this website and I'll get back to you.
- House share
- £420 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 27
- Any pets?
- travelling, reading, socialising, films, theatre, baking, history, exercise, literature, culture, board games, museums, piano, hanging out, shakespeare
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord