Clean,Quiet Furnished Double Room in Newbuild
Available now for short-term until 27 August 2019
Well kept house in a very pleasant, quiet and new build residential area.
Double bedroom available for rent in a house share with a friendly and easy going professional in Cheltenham.
The house is located in a calm and new development, 20 walking minutes to Cheltenham Town Centre & 16 minutes to Cheltenham Spa rail station. Tesco Superstore is only a 10 minutes walk away. The area is also served by a regular bus service into the town centre.
This is a newly built property which boasts the following:
• 3 x spacious rooms
• Furnished throughout
• 1 allocated parking spaces
• Immaculate shared kitchen with:
o Large fridge and freezer space
o Washing machine
o Communal table and chairs
• Separate lounge / living area
• Large rear garden – perfect for summer BBQs
• 1st floor shared bathroom – shower over bath and ground floor shared toilet
The rent of £130 pw includes gas and electricity - a real bargain.
Looking for a friendly and tidy housemate who will consider the house as her own. The existing tenant is hard working female professionals.
- House share
- £130 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- 1 month
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord