Tetbury - Rooms for Let
* Great value, clean rooms in Tetbury, recently refurbished.
* COUPLES WELCOME
* Single and double rooms available throughout the year in a friendly shared house on the convenient Conygar Estate
* Comfortable & safe environment with a mix of male and female guests
* My house is located close to Tetbury town centre and the large Tesco supermarket
* This is a very popular house and most guests stay for many months if not years.
* Ideal for professionals working in the hotel / catering trade, on local business parks or care establishments
* Share kitchen & dinning room / living room, 3 bath / shower rooms, covered terrace and garden
* Oct 2021 a single room will come available.
ROOM PRICES (paid monthly in advance)
• Single: £85 per week inclusive of bills / £360 per month
• Single occupancy of double room: £95 per week inclusive of bills / £400 per month
• Double: £115 per week for a couple inclusive of bills / £495 per month
Everybody is expected to do their part and help keep the house and garden clean and tidy.
From November to April there is a £5 (£10 for double occupancy) weekly surcharge for contribution to winter heating bills. This is a warm house!!
7 days a week occupation; smoking allowed on covered terrace; shared use of house washing machine and tumble dryer.
on / off street parking available.
If you want to use house fibre broadband there is a £5 extra charge per room per month.
- Shared property
- £360 pcm (single)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 65
- Any pets?
- Royal Agricultural College
- 4 Females, 3 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord