1 Bed Flat to Rent in Smith's Yard, Ancoats
Modern 1 bed flat located in Ancoats development Smith's Yard, on Blossom Street just metres away from the popular Cutting Room Square. The flat is on the ground floor, facing the inward private garden/courtyard area.
Flat is comprised of;
- fully built in kitchen with compliances inc. dishwasher
- spacious living/dining area
- 1 large bedroom (fits king size bed with plenty of room)
- walk through wardrobe/dressing area
- ensuite bathroom with large shower
- boiler cupboard with washer/dryer
The building also offers great perks:
- 24 hr concierge
- 24 hr package receiving for deliveries
- club room/private courtyard on site
- access to gym facility (in nextdoor building Sawmill Court)
- car parking (apply for space)
The flat is unfurnished, however I am moving out to a furnished flat, so would be willing to sell some or most of the full furniture that is currently in the flat if needed (would not be looking for much at all!).
I am the only tenant to have lived in this flat since the building opened in October 2018, and have well looked after it. I am trying to find a new tenant as I am planning to move out as soon as possible to a new place.
This is a great flat in amazing part of town that I have loved living in. The rental price will not increase as prices are currently fixed due to COVID - it would be hard to find another flat as nice as this in such an amazing spot for this price...!
Please contact me to ask any questions :)
- Flat to rent
£814 pcm (whole property)
This advert is for a 1 bed flat
- Minimum term
- 12 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current tenant