Double furnished room for rent
Just finishing renovating the house so some photos show the decorating being finished. It will be ready from next weekend 19/10;
• New bathroom
• New downstairs WC
• New kitchen/diner
• Comfy living room with large couch
• Large garden
• New boiler controlled through Nest
• Security system throughout
• Sky Broadband
• All bills: Council Tax, Water, Gas, Electricity, Broadband and tv license. £150 pcm
• 3 minute walk to Barlow Moor Road tram stop
• 4 minute walk to local Co-Op and local cafes and takeaway
• 10 minute walk to Beech Roach
• 15 minute walk to West Didsbury
• Parking available - no added cost
Looking for a nice, clean and tidy housemate.
- House share
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord