Double studio style room, Heaton Park (104)
Studio style double room to rent on the edge of Heaton Park. The house has boutique-hotel style furnishings and is decorated to the highest standard, with limestone & glass effect tiles and rich walnut floors.
- 1st floor rear large ensuite room: £485 per month spacious with double bed, 2 seater sofa, Large mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, desk, chair and kitchenette area, complete with fridge - large private ensuite bathroom - Available end of June
- 2nd Floor front loft double: £400 per month, spacious with double bed, large mirrored wardrobe, chest of drawers, desk and chair, bedside cabinets, kitchenette area with fridge. Shares a large shower room with one other.
The house is located opposite St Margarets Tavern and is minutes away from lots of takeaways, Tesco Express and Croma. The Lime Tree and Panama Hattys are also a short walk away. It is ideal for anyone who loves being close to the city centre for work, whilst also having access to a bit of countryside.
Getting into the city centre or Bury couldn't be easier as there is a bus stop less than a minutes walk away, from which you can catch the No. 135 bus into Piccadilly gardens every 10 mins. Heaton Park Metrolink is also only 5 minutes walk away.
All rooms are finished to a very high standard, have an individual colour theme and are fully furnished with modern fittings, including mood style lighting. The rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi, a TV license in the shared areas and a weekly cleaner for the shared areas.
The shared areas include a large kitchen/living space with gloss cupboards and is fully fitted with a double oven, washer, dishwasher, electric hob and two large fridge freezers. There is a rear garden which is accessed through the kitchen and is the perfect place to relax during the summer.
The current housemates are 2 female and 4 males, aged mid 20's to early 50's, all professionals and really lovely people. Their interests include exercise, socialising, travel, photography, cooking, music and sports.
Manchester City Centre - 4. 5 Miles
M60 junction 17 - 1. 4 Miles
Heaton Park - 0. 2 Miles
- Holding payment - equivalent to one weeks rent to hold the room whilst referencing is completed - it counts towards the 1st month's rent on moving in, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws or in certain circumstances fails referencing.
- Shared property
- Heaton Park
- £400 pcm (double)
- £485 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 52
- Any pets?
- Socialising, relaxing, keeping fit etc.
- 2 Females, 4 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent