Flatshare for Tribe Apartment
I’ve seen these Tribe Apartments and I’m looking for a buddy up to rent with me.
Manchester’s Tribe Apartments named ‘Best Worldwide Residential Development’ - Three refurbished apartment blocks – Tribe New Islington, Tribe Ancoats and Tribe East Quarter in Ancoats.
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. (Dishwasher, US-style fridge-freezer, washer/dryer, eco bins)
- Spacious double bedrooms with built in fitted-wardrobe
- Light, bright, flexible living rooms with ample dining space
- Fitted book shelves and storage area
- Parking only 25pcm
- Low energy bills
- Close to tram links
- 20 minute walk to the centre
A little bit about me - I’m 26 and work as a teacher in early years so my working hours are Mon-Fri 8-5ish. I love to go out for food and drinks, like the odd night out and also enjoy a chilled night binge watching Netflix. I do try and drag myself to the gym regularly too! I’d love to meet someone who wants to make a home out of a flat and hopefully become a friend rather than just someone to share the bills with!
Please do drop me a message me if you’re interested!
- Flat share
- £482 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Netflix, brunch, gym, nights out, travelling
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate