Large 2 bed furnished flat in Sale with parking
We are pleased to offer this spacious two bed furnished apartment close to the centre of Sale within easy walking distance of Metrolink. The rent is £865 per month, not inclusive of bills.
Please note this property is only available as a whole, not on a room by room basis.
Accomodation comprises of entrance hall leading to 2 large double bedrooms, bathroom with separate shower and bath, lounge diner and fully fitted kitchen. There is parking available for one vehicle, as well as shared garden space and basement storage.
The property is fully furnished with double Beds, wardrobes, chest of drawers, sofas, coffee table, sideboards, dining table and chairs, seperate bath and shower, built in dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, oven and hob.
There is a tram stop a few minutes walk away (Sale metro link stop) which runs every 10 minutes and takes you to Trafford Bar, Salford Quays. There is also a tram that takes you into Piccadilly Gardens every 15 minutes. Please feel free to use the website (Rome2Rio) to help find bus routes & times.
Metrolink - 0. 3 Miles
Motorway M60 - 1. 3 Miles
Supermarket - 0. 6 Miles
Trafford Centre - 4. 8 Miles
- Referencing fee £69 per tenant
- Deposit equivalent to 1 months rent
- Checkout fee £60 per tenant (when a tenant leaves the property)
Possible extra fees:
- Guarantor fee £39 (although the first guarantor is free if submitted at the same time as the tenant referencing)
- Holding fee £200 (if an applicant wishes to hold the room for longer than a week before moving in - it counts towards the 1st month's rent, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws)
Potential Buddy Ups
- Flat to rent
£825 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £420 pcm
- Double room
- £405 pcm
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent