Large furnished double room Salford - Oak Road
We are pleased to offer a very large double room to rent in Salford. The house is close to Albert Park and within walking distance of several retail shops including an Asda, B&M, takeaways, cafe, a dentist and a MacDonalds. There are nearby bus links to Salford Shopping Centre, Media City and Manchester City Centre. On Street parking available.
Ground floor front room £415 per month: comes fully furnished with a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet, desk and chair. The rent includes council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi, a TV license in the shared areas and a fortnightly cleaner for the shared areas.
The shared areas are a large fitted living kitchen, complete with fridge/freezers, hob & oven, microwave, kettle, washing machine and plenty of workspace dining table and chairs There are also 2 shared shower rooms with toilet and sink.
Current tenants 3 males and 1 female all professionals aged mid 20's to mid 30's. All lovely friendly people.
All rents are inclusive of bills and wifi
Sorry, No pets
Getting about - use City Mapper to find the best way to get around by public transport
Salford Royal/Hope Hospital - 3.1 miles
Salford Quays/Lowry Theatre - 3.2 miles
Motorway M60 Junction 17 - 2.9 miles
Manchester Fort Shopping Park - 1.2 miles
Manchester Arena/Victoria Station - 1.4 miles
Deposit equivalent to one months rent
Minimum tenancy 6 months
- Referencing fee £69 per tenant
- Deposit equivalent to 1 months rent
- Checkout fee £60 per tenant (when a tenant leaves the property)
Possible extra fees:
- Guarantor fee £39 (although the first guarantor is free if submitted at the same time as the tenant referencing)
- Holding fee £200 (if an applicant wishes to hold the room for longer than a week before moving in - it counts towards the 1st month's rent, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws)
- House share
- £415 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 31
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent