Double ensuite rooms in Salford - Victoria Road
Large ensuite room within easy walking distance of Salford Royal Hospital, several retail shops including a Sainsburys and various takeaways. Easy links to the motorway network via the M602. There are nearby bus links to Eccles Shopping Centre, Media City, Manchester City Centre and Monton. Information on Monton can be found here it is a great place to go walking or meet friends over a drink/meal.
Each room comes fully furnished with wifi provided throughout the house. Recorded speed of wifi 300 mb/s. The rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and TV license in the shared areas.
Current housemates 2 male and 3 females aged between early 20's to mid 40's. Their interests include drawing, animation, video games, make-up, keeping fit, walking, music, netflix, travel, martial arts, reading,
Ground Floor front ensuite £495: Large room comes complete with double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, Desk and chair, bedside cabinet and private ensuite shower room.
Shared areas comprise of a large living kitchen with oven, hob, fridge freezers, washing machine, dishwasher sofa and tv.
Sorry, No pets
Getting about - use City Mapper to find the best way to get around by public transport
Monton - 1.3 miles
Salford Royal/Hope Hospital - 0.1 miles
Media City - 2.3 miles
Motorway M602 - 0.3 miles
Supermarket Sainsburys - 0.2 miles
Deposit equivalent to one months rent
Minimum tenancy 6 months
- Holding payment - equivalent to one weeks rent to hold the room whilst referencing is completed - it counts towards the 1st month's rent on moving in, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws or in certain circumstances fails referencing.
- House share
- £495 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 45
- Any pets?
- drawing, animation, video games, make-up, keeping fit, walking, music, netflix, travel, martial arts, reading,
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent