Double rooom to rent, Salford (Penelope Rd)
Double room On street parking available. Large lounge. Close to Media city and Salford Royal hospital.
The house (recently decorated) is within walking distance of several retail shops including an Aldi, takeaways, cafes, Co-op pharmacy, a doctors practice and a Subway. There are nearby bus links to Salford Shopping Centre (where there is a Tesco), Media City and Manchester City Centre.
- 1st floor rear double room £360 fully furnished with a double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers & bedside cabinet.
All rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi and a TV license in the shared areas, plus a fortnightly cleaner for the shared areas.
The shared areas includes a large furnished kitchen/dining room, complete with a 6 seater dining table and chairs, fridge/freezer, hob & oven, microwave, kettle and plenty of workspace. There is a beautiful lounge with comfortable sofas and a wall mounted flatscreen TV, which is perfect for unwinding in at the end of a busy day. There is also a shared bathroom with a double shower cubicle, toilet and sink, plus a separate toilet room downstairs shared between 4 as one room is ensuite
On street parking available.
Current housemates 4 Male aged mid 20's to early 30's interests include sport, music, cooking, running, keeping fit, Netflix, reading, films, video games, socialising with friends.
If you'd like to arrange a viewing please tell us about yourself as we aim to find people who share similar lifestyles, jobs and interests as the current tenants, so that they will blend well with the household.
There is a bus stop a few minutes walk away on Irlam O Th Height, Bolton road/Bank Lane called (Grass Lands) where you can catch the number 50 or 79 into Salford City Centre giving access to Media City and Manchester City Centre. Please feel free to use the website (Rome2Rio) to help find bus routes & times.
Salford Royal/Hope hospital - 1. 1 miles
Salford Quays/Lowry Theatre - 3 miles
Motorway M602 - 1. 5 miles
Trafford Centre - 4 miles
Manchester City Centre - 3. 1 miles
- Referencing fee £69 per tenant
- Deposit equivalent to 1 months rent
- Checkout fee £60 (when a tenant leaves the property)
Possible extra fees:
- Guarantor fee £39 (although the first guarantor is free if submitted at the same time as the tenant referencing)
- Holding fee £200 (if an applicant wishes to hold the room for longer than a week before moving in - it counts towards the 1st month's rent, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws)
- House share
- £360 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 31
- Any pets?
- music, cooking and sport
- 4 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent