Cosy 3 bed flat in Media City [Room Taken STC]
****THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR INTEREST BUT ROOM NOW TAKEN SUBJECT TO CONTRACT***
My name is Matt. I'm 34 and a live in landlord.
I'm looking for a clean, tidy and socialable professional to live with.
I've had 3 previous lodgers aged around 26 who worked at the BBC, which was perfect for them as the flat is strolling distance from the BBC. I enjoyed living with them so much I've been to visit them in Dublin and Barcelona recently :)) !
The apartment is a very cosy 3 bed with a garage next to the river. I'm only looking to rent 1 room as the other I'll keep spare for guests.
I work as a project planning consultant in the nuclear power industry, and I also have a side gig/hobby as one of those people who appears in the background of TV shows (Hollyoaks, Coronation Street, etc) to break up the monotony of regular life 🤪.
***Smoking and drugs are NOT allowed***
***I'm a considerate landlord so good communication is key if something needs sorting in the flat.. If I don't know about a problem, I won't be able to fix it lol!***
- All Bills and Council Tax included
- Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband
- Netflix subscription
- Private garage for bicycles
- Flat super close to Salford Quays and Anchorage Tram Stops. 15 mins into city centre £3.20.
- Very nice area to walk around or cycle
- Flat located strolling distance from Tesco Express, Sainsburys Local and the Lowry Shopping Outlet
- Flat great for sports. Located on river next to Open water swimming, rowing club, canoeing club, wake boarding, running club, Helly Hanson Watersports Centre. Puregym and Virgin Active Gym walking distance.
- Bars, restaurants, Vue cinema and local theatre very close
- Weekend local market stalls super close to the flat
- Flat share
- Salford Quays
- £550 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Theatre, All Sports, Rock Gigs, Hiking, Adventuring, Documentaries, Museums
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord