Double room in Sharston
Double room in a semi-detached/end of terrace property. Ideally positioned for the Airport and Wythenshawe Hospital it's close to the tram and bus stops and the M56 / 60 motorway. I do have a dog, he is allowed in the communal areas but, is crate trained and sleeps in our bedroom.
- Inclusive of all bills, full Sky Q package and fast fibre WIFI (80mbps);
- UPVC door and double glazed windows;
- Central Heating;
- wooden blinds throughout;
- Ample storage, triple wardrobe and large chest of drawers;
- Bathroom to share with 2 other residents (myself and my partner);
- Kitchen with Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine, Dryer, steamer and Microwave (many other gadgets too);
- Driveway and off street parking;
- Communal Living Space (Kitchen, lounge with large comfortable leather reclining corner sofa,
- Burglar Alarm;
- Front and rear Garden;
- CCTV/Ring door bell;
- Alexa connected devices (heating and lights in lounge);
- Aldi across the road.
- £250 deposit required and 1 month rent in advance
- Minimum 6 month contract;
- Professionals only;
- No DSS ( Council ) applicants or Students;
- No pets.
Wythenshawe boasts over 78 retail stores and 40 office spaces and is a thriving destination with great shopping, key location office spaces and up to 3 hours free parking for the customers in the multi-storey car park.
The Forum hosts Manchester's second busiest library, as well as a gym, theatre and an NHS walk in centre amongst other facilities.
The house is located just off Junction 4a of the M56 and close to Manchester Airport and the Hospital. Wythenshawe Town centre sees approximately 8 million visitors a year and is a great place to shop, work and visit.
Wythenshawe has seen a huge investment in new schools, transport links, housing and community facilities, making it a good place to live. It's made up of five wards: Baguley, Brooklands, Northenden, Sharston and Woodhouse Park. The towns Gatley, Cheadle Hulme and Altrincham are all close by.
People who live and work in Wythenshawe have lots of green space on their doorstep with eight parks including the historic Wythenshawe Park and with more than double the tree coverage than average town in England
More than 72,000 people live in Wythenshawe and 52,000 people come to work here at places like UHSM, PZ Cussons, Virgin Media and Duerrs.
Close by there are excellent amenities, which include Asda, Costa Coffee, Argos, Wilko, B&M, Wythenshawe Town Centre, Iceland, Manchester Airport, Wythenshawe Hospital, Wythenshawe Forum, Wythenshawe Leisure Facilites, Wythenshawe Park, local schools and shopping centre.
This property benefits from excellent transport links including road, bus routes and Metro Line, which are situated within walking distance. It has easy access to M56 & M60 motorways as well as the major arterial routes in and out of Wythenshawe, such as Simonsway. The bus stops into Manchester City Centre, Stockport and Altrincham is less than a 10 minute walk from the house.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate