Large Ensuite Double rooms - Walkden (Mem)
DECEMBER START DATE 1st months rent free - Close to Walkden train station with easy access to the city centre and media city. Easy access to motorway network. Lovely ensuite rooms available in this recently refurbished house.
Referencing fee will be refunded as part of the first months rent to the successful applicants.
The rents include council tax, water, electric, gas, wifi. TV license and cleaner in the shared areas.
Ground floor rear Ensuite £420: large double room complete with double bed, wardrobe, large chest of drawers and bedside cabinet. Private ensuite of sink and toilet and separate shower room
Ground floor front ensuite £435: large double room complete with double bed, wardrobe, large chest of drawers and bedside cabinet. Private ensuite shower room
1st floor front ensuite £455: Very large double room complete with double bed, wardrobe, large chest of drawers and bedside cabinet. Private ensuite shower room
Shared areas comprise of a large combined kitchen living area.. Great space to relax and unwind at the end of a busy day. Complete with oven, hob, fridge freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, dining table, chairs, a large comfy sofa and flat screen TV. Garden to the rear.
Current housemates 2 males ages range from mid 20's to mid 30's. Interests include football, cooking, movies and reading
Sorry, No pets
Getting about - use City Mapper to find the best way to get around by public transport
Walkden Train Station - 0.1 miles
Motorway M60/M62 junction 13 - 1.6 miles
Media City - 6.9 miles
Manchester City Centre - 7.5 miles
Tesco supermarket - 0.3 miles
- Referencing fee £69 per tenant
- Deposit is £250 per room
- Checkout fee £60 per tenant (when a tenant leaves the property)
Possible extra fees:
- Guarantor fee £39 (although the first guarantor is free if submitted at the same time as the tenant referencing)
- Holding fee £200 (if an applicant wishes to hold the room for longer than a week before moving in - it counts towards the 1st month's rent, but is non-refundable if the applicant withdraws)
Quote property ref: Prop 239 when enquiring about this property
- House share
- £420 pcm (double/en suite)
- £435 pcm (double/en suite)
- £455 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Fees apply?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 37
- Any pets?
- football, cooking, movies and reading
- 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent