Best Houseshare in Didsbury (with hot tub) no fees
Aimed at young professionals wanting to live in an amazing house in West Didsbury that is clean and tidy with a very easy going atmosphere.
The room is available on Saturday 7th September, or possibly even earlier if it suited you.
Zero agent fee's at all.
Very large room with king size bed
In summary, the house features:
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms across 4 floors.
- Good sized garden with wooden terrace, vegetable patch, outdoor seating, large BBQ, 7 seater hot tub, table tennis table, dartboard and Netball post
- Large basement for washing/drying and storage with 2 x washing machines and 1 x tumble dryer.
- 100 inch projector (and now unused 55 inch curved Samsung Smart TV) with Sky TV, Sky Broadband and free Netflix for all in the comfortable lounge
- Amazing open plan kitchen/diner with underfloor heating and room to seat 10 people, with all modern appliances including (ice maker & soda stream), 42 inch TV and an excellent sound system.
- Easy free Parking on the road just outside or sometimes the drive
- Weekly cleaner
Bedroom - (pictured)
It's a really good sized bedroom with King iszed bed, wardrobe, chest of draws, bedside table and loads of space for extra furniture if you have any.
Although not ensuite, the family bathroom (with seperate bath and shower) is only shared with one other person, and there is an additional toilet downstairs.
Kitchen/ Dining Room
The kitchen and Dining rooms are possibly the most impressive rooms in the house including all the modern appliances you would expect and done to an amazing finish. There is a large dining room table suitable for at least 10 guests and perfect for dinner parties. There is a small bathroom just off the kitchen, and double doors that open out onto a terrace overlooking the garden.
Two x 3-seater sofas and seperate arm chair ensure there is plenty of seating to make the lounge a relaxing place to spend the evening. A brand new 100 inch projector fills hte who wall and turns the lounge into a cinema room. The 55inch curved Samsung Smart TV is now no longer used as the projector is so amazing. Sky TV with Netflix (free accounts for all hosuse mates) help to make it perfect for some movie nights.
Garden & Terrace
Walking out from the kitchen you will find a wooden terrace perfect for BBQ's and eating/drinking in the sun. The terrace overlooks the garden and has steps that access it.
There is a clean and well maintained 7 seater solid sided HOT TUB perfect for unwinding in the evenings, and a seating area for entertaining guests at BBQ's etc.
We also have a giant screen so we can do movie nights in the tub!
There is also a very good outdoor table tennis table and netball post!
A small vegetable patch is available to use and grow veggies - still on our to do list!
The bills are not included, and are a set £95 per month to make everyone's lives easier with moving in and out etc.. This cost covers gas, electricity, water, council tax, tv licence, weekly cleaner, Sky TV, Sky broadband and hot tub running costs, Netflix subscription and sparkling water on tap via a soda stream!
Any questions at all just give me a shout.
**Rooms in this house do not normally hang around for very long!**
- House share
- West Didsbury
- £675 pcm (double)
- 08 Sep 2019
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 34
- Any pets?
- Skiing, Tennis, Badminton, Cycling, The Outdoors, Festivals, Photography, Music. BBQ's, Beer Gardens..
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord