Close 2 City Centre -Cheap RENT all bill included!
Hey Thanks for looking at our advert!
We need you! Currently we have shared accommodation available right next to Manchester City Centre. All Bills will be included so less for you to worry about! Right next to Deansgate/Manchester University/Man Met Uni.
We welcome all students and any young professionals, hopefully the pictures on the advert will give you an indication of how great this shared accommodation is.
FREE WIFI / FREE GYM & 24/7 security on site.
Don't worry we don't want to stress you out with all the hassle of references etc if you have any questions just give me a call to discuss further!
Be quick rooms are going fast! currently allowing monthly stays also.
If you need somewhere to stay for Christmas whilst visiting Manchester be sure to get in touch we have the room for you!
- 10 Minutes away from Manchester University
- 15 Minutes away from Deansgate
- 19 Minutes away from Manchester Royal Infirmary Hospital
- 20 Minutes away from Trafford Centre
- 20 Minutes away from Manchester Airport
- Free Wifi
- 24/7 Security on site
- Central Heating
Kitchen & Bathroom are shared facilities with other residents. The flat is amazing value for money!
!!!DON'T DELAY - ARRANGE YOUR STAY!!!
- Flat share
- Whalley Range
- £425 pcm (single)
£400 pcm(NOW LET)
- £415 pcm (single)
£850 pcm(NOW LET)
£250 pw(NOW LET)
£325 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- 11 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- Manchester Metropolitan University (Manchester Campus)
- 4 Females, 2 Males
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate