Modern house in historic area of Whitefield
Please note: appropriate social distancing will be observed.
We have a good sized double with en-suite shower room and a lovely little single room with its own bathroom in a great modern fully furnished town house in Whitefield:
As each of the rooms in the house has its own en-suite or bathroom, there are no horrid queues in the mornings!
The house has:
- 2 fridges and 2 freezers between 4 tenants.
- A washer that's not in the kitchen which prevents people doing their washing in the same space while you are cooking your tea!
- an enclosed rear garden with parkland beyond.
- off road parking,
and we are
- well placed for public transport and the M60. (We're a 2 min walk the Metro!)
Whitefield is a lovely place to live and socialise, with shops, restaurants, bars, gyms, parks and the famous Slattery's chocolate shop and restaurant is only a short walk from the house.
Current housemates are lovely and easy to get on with but not intrusive.
Utility bills are included in the rent (Gas, Water, Electricity and Council Tax).
Please note Broadband is available (cost is split between 4 tenants, so as to ensure they get package and access they want, this works out at a very minimal cost) If you take broadband the rent is reduced from £555 per month to allow you to contribute to the cost.
Please also note we do not take a deposit, we simply ask for two months rent up front. This covers your first and last month, so on giving notice you do not pay for your final month as you will have paid that at the beginning of the tenancy and there's no waiting for a deposit back etc.
Feel free to get in touch if you want to know more or view.
- House share
- £542 pcm (double/en suite)
£542 pcm(NOW LET)
£542 pcm(NOW LET)
- £412 pcm (single/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 30
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord