Professional House Share all bills included.
Professionals wanted for all-inclusive furnished rooms in comfortable house shares on Crossacres Road and Shannon Road in Wythenshawe. Minutes from the town centre and 2.3 miles from Wythenshawe Hospital. Property is 30 metres from the Crossacres Metro stop. Ideal location for Airport staff / workers.
The property features:
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Garden front and back.
* Gas Central Heating and Hot Water.
* Three shower rooms.
* Two single rooms, and seven double rooms one with ensuite in 1 property.
*3 double rooms, 1 single and 2 bathrooms in the other houses.
* All rooms contain a wardrobe, set of drawers, bed with mattress and mattress protector, bedside unit.
* Four WCs.
* Two washing machines/dryer.
* Fibre optic broadband included (200Mbps).
* Parking for two cars (on site).
* Unrestricted parking outside.
* Cleaner once a fortnight.
* Gardener and window cleaner once a month
Rooms start from £380pcm and INCLUDE ALL BILLS, COUNCIL TAX and a CLEANER for the communal areas and bathrooms. All rooms are single occupancy. Great public transport links, motorway access and Metro link nearby.
Single Occupancy only and minimum contract of 3 months. No smoking in the house but smokers welcome as long as they smoke outside
If you have any questions or would like to view the room(s) please email me. I would be happy to send our current room listing, terms and conditions and viewing dates / times. Please send me an email for this in the first instance.
Many thanks and I look forward to
hearing from you.
- House share
- £370 pcm (single)
£430 pcm(NOW LET)
£440 pcm(NOW LET)
£470 pcm(NOW LET)
£470 pcm(NOW LET)
£530 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 66
- Any pets?
- 3 Females, 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord