Double en-suite room New Redrow Development
Hi, I have a double-room to rent out at the new Redrow Development (Mill Meadows) in Sudbrook, 2miles from Caldicot and 3 from Chepstow. It's about 150m from the coastal footpath (google maps at NP26).
I have 2 parking spaces and it'd be you and me living here. I've been in the house since Feb 2020 when I bought it brand new.
Bristol Cribbs is about 25mins away and UWE (I work near there) is a 23min drive, so very close to it yet you get to live in a great coastal location and near Caldicot Castle.
- 1 window
- en-suite bathroom with shower
- storage cupboard behind door
- wardrobe (not yet made it)
(Need to build bed too as currently used as home office until recently hence no photos yet).
Rent includes use of the house and the garden, you can store stuff in my shed. You can use the spare car park space outside the front too. Also included is all the bills and I have wifi, Netflix and Amazon Prime Video plus NowTV for Sky Sports.
Cat lovers please - I have 2 cats!
- Gay guy looking for similar ideally.
- Have my own company and office in Bristol by UWE so I sometimes work at office or at home.
- I have 2 black cats, so please like cats!
- I love to talk - you probably guess that by my long advert :-)
- Loves cats and loves to talk.
- Some taken when i first moved in before carpets put down.
- on the plan your room is room 2 at the back of the house overlooking the garden.
- House share
- £485 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, socialising, running, walking, netflix, gardening, nature, outdoors, eating out, gigs, history, meeting new people, gin
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord