Double Bedroom - walking distance to town
Beautiful Victorian property that’s recently been completely refurbished.
A stones throw away from Royal Gwent Hospital in NEWPORT, you can see it over the road from the house!
A short walk to the Centre and Train station.
FURNISHED- double bedroom within a respectful young professional household who are clean and tidy.
- Light & airy double room
- Furnished with a Double bed, built in wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside table
- Large kitchen diner/ living area
- Upstairs bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Downstairs bathroom with double shower
- Utility room with washing machine and TUMBLE DRYER!
- Plenty of fridge / freezer space
- Back garden and storage for bikes
Bills included, council tax, gas & electric, water, FIBRE WiFi!
Bi-weekly cleaner for the communal areas!
Off street parking on the drive +residents permit zone.
Desirable area of Newport, short walk to the new shopping development (Friars Walk) and town centre!
Please get in touch for more information!
- House share
- £100 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord