Double room with sole use of family bathroom
Double room available for rent in a quiet residential area, close to amenities such as shops, local pub and doctor surgery (5-10 minute walking distance). It is close to the Knightwood woods, which gives great opportunities for walks or jogs.
Easy access to the M3/ M27 motorway network and train stations of Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh and Southampton Parkway and close to a large ASDA supermarket (1. 1 miles).
Room is a L-shapped room and the area covers approximately 11m2.
- The room is £525 per month. To be paid at the start of every month. This includes all bills (including broadband) and the sole use of the family bathroom, which includes a bath with shower, sink and toilet.
- Deposit to be paid upfront is £525. This needs to be paid upon agreement of taking the room.
- The room pictures are currently showing as unfurnished, but will have a double bed in it upon start of the agreement.
- The room has a build in ward robe.
The remainder of the house is shared, such as lounge, kitchen, garden.
The house is not overlooked from the front by other houses, it has a large field in front and woods to the right.
There is car parking on the drive or on the street.
I currently live in the house on my own and have been here for 15 years. I am away regularly for weekends or in the week for work.
Smoking is only allowed in the outside areas of the house.
If couples are interested the rate will increase to £625 to cover for additional cost.
- House share
- Chandler's Ford
- £525 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, motorbikes
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate