Room in a Hobbit House
I live in a small but comfortable house tucked away in Fareham. It is not far from the train station, and has a garden that is being reclaimed.
there is a small kitchen and some excellent takeaways very close by!
It is a quiet area with some lovely neighbours.
I am looking for some one who needs a room, who is friendly and and has an open nature.. I am very sociable and would like to have a similar guest.
- House share
- £300 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Room available monday to friday only
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- theater and the arts, history, walking, and dancing
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord