☺️ Cute Double • No Deposit Option (240Ta)
Fika Co-Living are pleased to offer this cute double room in a clean, modern and very quiet 4-bed co-living house in Twyford Avenue, PO2.
For working professionals aged between 21-35. Postgraduate and Masters students considered (must also be working).
No deposit required with our Deposit Replacement Scheme that is just £5 p/m (subject to meeting their criteria).
Minimum term 6 months.
All bills are included in the rent.
In-person and video viewings available.
The communal kitchen/diner is fully equipped with the necessary living essentials including fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, clothes dryer, oven and hob and all the small essential appliances plus cutlery etc. There are also 2 sofas.
There is a very clean and modern communal bathroom upstairs shared by the surrounding bedrooms. The bedroom downstairs has an ensuite.
Superfast broadband is provided and included in the rent.
The communal areas are professionally cleaned every 2 weeks.
There are 2 off-road, private parking spaces to the rear of the house - extremely rare!
🛍 Shops & Leisure:
The apartment is around half a mile from a Lidl and a mile from a Morrisons supermarket. There is also a Co-op right next door to the house.
For those who enjoy shopping, socialising or the cinema, Gunwharf Quays is around 2 miles away with it's plethora of retail outlets, bars and restaurants and a Vue Cinema, and Commercial Road, Portsmouth's main high street, is around a mile away.
Bus stops: There are several bus stops down the same road as the house.
Railway stations: There are 2 stations closest to the house, Portsmouth & Southsea and Hilsea stations are both around 2 miles away, or a 10-15 minute cycle, in opposite directions.
Motorway Junctions: The nearest junction is M275 which is just half a mile away.
Hospitals: St Mary's Hospital is the nearest hospital that also has a walk-in centre and is approximately 1.5 miles away. Queen Alexandra Hospital is Portsmouth's main hospital with an A&E department and is approximately 3 miles away or a 10-15 minute drive or cycle.
Doctors: The nearest surgery is Kingston Crescent Surgery which around a 5-10 minute walk.
SEND US A MESSAGE TO ARRANGE AN IN -PERSON OR VIDEO VIEWING!
*Note that the photos may show the room dressed, however if there is a tenant in situ or if they have just moved out, the room may look different to that shown.
• For working professionals Postgraduate and Masters students considered (must also be working).
• Must prove income of at least 30x the monthly rent or we may ask for a guarantor
• Must have no active CCJ’s or IVA’s or a we may ask for guarantor
• Positive employers and landlord reference (where applicable)
• Must be permanently living in the UK for more than 1 year
• Must provide proof of address
• Must be permanently employed or self-employed for more than 1 year
• Must prove income of at least 36x the monthly rent
• Must have a fair to excellent credit score with Experian
• Must have no active CCJ’s or IVA’s
- House share
£575 pcm(NOW LET)
£550 pcm(NOW LET)
£475 pcm(NOW LET)
- £425 pcm (double)
- 19 Aug 2022
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 35
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent