Small Double All Bills Inc,Near Hospital
-10min walk from the General Hospital and 15min from the Ordnance Survey.
- 2min walk from central Shirley, shops (Sainsburys etc.) and buses to town.
- Just completely re-decorated and refurbished to a high standard.
- Very friendly atmosphere in the house.
- ALL the bills are paid:
Free wireless fibre optic internet,
Free TV license with TV in the lounge,
Free electricity, water, gas, council tax,
Free professional clean of the communal areas every week.
- Looking for professionals between the ages of 20 and 38.
- Modern just fitted kitchen with plenty of kitchen cupboard space.
- All kitchen equipment is provided and 2 new fridges and freezer.
- Brand new bathroom with shower, bath and storage space.
- New carpets and decoration throughout.
- Brand new furniture including beds and comfy mattresses.
- Secure area out back for bikes.
- Street parking (with a permit, £30 per year from the council)
- Large lounge with a comfy sofa, flat screen TV and dinning table.
- Non smoking but there is a patio area where you can smoke with seating.
- House share
- £350 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 26
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord