Best ensuite bedrooms. Warsash shore. House Share
• River views, sports, social life - "on your doorstep"
* Large Double bed Rooms available,
with own bathrooms & warm tiled floor, newly fully furnished.. Storage.
* Work from home ? wide writing desk with electric plug sockets with charging slots
• New En-suite with Shower- Rm 1, or Bathroom- Rm 2, Both have wc, Basin & Vanity areas. large wall mirror, Underfloor heating. Blackout curtains.
• Good WiFi and CAT 5 internet. TV outlet
• New Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate utility area
• Private Parking. and Secure dry Bike Store.
• Sunny Garden with views to Southampton Water, Hamble River and Warsash Sailing Club
• New Lounge , Kitchen , Diner with views to garden
• Re built House 2019, New Furnishings & New Appliances. Recent Building works included fire doors and fire alarm systems compliant with legislation.
• Good location for quick access to NATS, ONS, Whiteley, Segensworth and the M27.
(Commuting? -traffic is reasonable to areas within 10 miles of the m27 - SO31)
• Detached house, in an established upmarket quiet, safe, no-through road off the centre of Warsash Village – 5 minutes walk to local shops & car servicing– and direct walk access to Warsash foreshore facilities for cycling, walking, jogging, Motor boats and Sailing Yachts /Dinghies / Wind Surfing/Kite Surfing/Canoeing/ Paddle board, Sailing Clubs, plus Tennis, Leisure centre and good pubs - restaurants nearby.
Join a friendly group.
Rooms can be visited by appointment and we can discuss your actual needs, eg work out/work in; revising our offer as necessary . Looking forward to hearing from you. Do not hesitate if you want a really nice place.
- Flat share
£660 pcm(NOW LET)
- £650 pcm (double/En suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 31 to 37
- Any pets?
- 1 Female, 1 Male
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord