Large Ground Floor Double Room
*When contacting please include your current living and working circumstances along with your preferred move in date.*
This house was gut renovated a few years ago so most fixtures and fittings are in very good condition.
- Twin Cat 6 Ethernet ports in every bedroom
- TV point in every bedroom
- Multiple USB Sockets in every bedroom for convenience
- Brand new flooring throughout
- Clean plantation shutters in most rooms. No dusty curtains.
- 2 x Washing machines included in rent
- 1 x Dryer included in rent
- Fully furnished with quality furniture, including flat screen TV in living room and ethernet point for streaming
- Memory foam mattresses
- Secure, covered bike storage
- Well looked after garden with weekly gardener in summer months
- Fastest fibre optic internet available
- This house not only meets but exceeds fire safety regulations
- A simple, solid one-key system that opens front door, back door, and your room
- Great location just 5 minutes walk to the centre of town
- 5 minute walk to the river for jogging or strolls
- 5 minutes to Sainsbury's, or ASDA
You won't find a more convenient location than this!
All bills included.
Unfortunately no couples due to licensing regulations.
My tenants are generally professional workers in mid twenties/thirties.
£100 holding deposit that guarantees you the room upon satisfactory referencing. Amount is deductible from first months rent. No fees.
- House share
- £530 pcm (double)
£585 pcm(NOW LET)
£585 pcm(NOW LET)
£480 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord