Vibrant warm flat
An eclectically designed flat, situated in a quiet, but handy neighbourhood. Close to London and transport links for rest of UK with M25 very close.
The room has a graffiti decorated feature wall, comfortable double bed and lots of storage. A warm room with all the modern fittings: double-glazed windows.
Use of spacious kitchen and access to all parts of the apartment except the master bedroom. Parking is available outside the property.
To note:- I have two lovable dogs called Tiggy and Bilbo Baggins. Both are full of personality and love a rub around the ears.
- £700 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 1 month
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
- travelling, cooking, reading, art, walking, museums, camping, meeting new people, exploring london, exhibitions, chatting, laughing, spirituality, church, good conversations
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Male preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a current flatmate