Beautiful En-suite in Rickmansworth 🏠🚿
Beautiful En-suite room with private garden access available soon!
Share with other likeminded individuals in this stylish, relaxed houseshare.
This home offers the perfect space to work from home with desks and network points in each room and high speed WiFi throughout the house.
All our pictures are genuine pictures of this beautiful property.
👍 A few comments from our lovely housemates:
“The whole experience has been so lovely …couldn’t ask for a friendlier landlord or a nicer place to live!…” (Franki D, Retail manager, 23)
“Fantastic experience dealing with Hemal - great care and attention to detail when it came to selecting and meeting the needs of all tenants..” (Jeremy G, Consultant, 27)
“A bright, clean and modern house with great people! I have really enjoyed living here and if any issues at all, the landlord will act upon straight away without hesitation!” (Georgina B, Recruitment partner, 24)
“Ideal landlord, responsive to concerns, yet respectful of tenants privacy. Modern and fresh house with great transport links to Central London. Plus, with that lovely garden at the back, it was perfect for me” (Alexandra F, Media production, 28)
✅ INCLUDED IN RENT:
- ALL BILLS & COUNCIL TAX (No hidden fees)
- SUPER-FAST 350MB UNLIMITED BROADBAND
- WEEKLY CLEANERS FOR ALL COMMUNAL AREAS
- REGULAR GARDENER & WINDOW CLEANER
🛏 THE ROOM:
- Ottoman storage bed with comfortable mattress, providing lots of additional storage space
- Wardrobe & chest of drawers
- Bedside table & reading lamp
- Desk & chair
- Direct garden access
- Blackout blinds
🍽 Kitchen / Dining / Garden:
- Fully equipped kitchen with all modern appliances
- All cutlery & cooking utensils provided
- Full size dishwasher
- Coffee machine
- Garden furniture & BBQ
- Plenty of storage space
🖥 Large screen 4K Smart TV, Netflix & Youtube ready
🚲 Bike storage in secure locked shed
🚘 Lots of parking available on and off street
🚿 24/7 Heating & hot water
💻 High speed WiFi & CAT5 ethernet sockets
📱 USB charging points and Freeview TV points
🛠 All maintenance issues are dealt with immediately
💷 Low deposit of £600 (safely lodged with DPS) & NO MOVE-IN FEES
👨✈️ Professional local landlord (NRLA member), we do not use letting agents
Your new 🏠 is located:
- 2 minutes drive from M25, junction 18
- 20 minutes walk from Rickmansworth town centre
- Between Rickmansworth & Chorleywood underground stations
- Nearby amenities include Tesco, pharmacy, & Leisure Centre (5mins walk)
- Bus stop right outside
📞 Call today to arrange a viewing!
- £695 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 23 to 30
- Any pets?
- 3 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord