Double Ensuite - Available Now
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! PICTURES DON'T DO JUSTICE!!
DOUBLE ENSUITE ROOM AVAILABLE
- NOTHING EXTRA PER MONTH
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- NO LETTINGS OR ADMIN FEE'S TO PAY
- NO COUPLES
- NO HOUSING ASSOCIATION OR DSS
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS ONLY
The room is on the Ground Floor of this 3 storey town-house and comes fully furnished with:
- Proper Double Bed with Orthopaedic Mattress
- Bedside Table
- 4 Drawer Chest of Drawers
- Double Wardrobe
- FreeView Point
- Black Out Curtains
- Individual Room temperature control
- Walk-In Shower, Basin and WC
*Fabulous Water Pressure and Plenty of hot water.
Free on Street Parking - no permits.
Fibre Optic Super Fast WiFi through out the whole house.
A cleaner comes to the house every week and cleans all the communal areas.
The houses existing tenants, will be consisting of 2 girls and 2 guy, who are all, working professionals, very warm and friendly individuals who get on well together and always welcome a new house mate and are looking for someone who wants to get to know their fellow housemates.
NOTHING EXTRA PER MONTH!! ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!!
I am a very easy going, fair and professional landlord.
I lived house shares in my late teens and early twenties for work, and so experienced first hand what I thought was important for a house to have and the facilities available.
If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to get in touch, and please tell me a bit about yourself;
How old are you?
Have you done a house share before?
Are you in permanent employment?
- £520 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 35
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord