1 Double room - off Gunnels Wood Road
Large furnished double room in a luxury professional house share available from mid June 2021.
This is your chance to live close to the trendy Old Town, right next to Lister Hospital and only a stones throw away from the bohemian high street with trendy shops, bars, restaurants etc.
This one ticks all the boxes: location, communal lounge, cleaner, professional housemates, all bills inc, WiFi, etc.
The house is close to Lister Hospital. Very easy access to the A1 and a short drive or bus ride to the station with quick and easy trains to London King's Cross (27 mins by fast train). Please note parking is on street in open bays.
The property is fitted with laminate flooring and furniture.
Bedroom 1 available from 19 July 2020 is furnished including:
- double bed & quality mattress
- a wardrobe.
- a chest of drawers.
- desk and chair.
- wireless internet access
This room shares the downstairs shower room with room 1 and has a shower, vanity sink, and toilet.
Please note the rooms are for single occupancy only, so we regret no couples. The price advertised is monthly and includes all bills, so there's nothing else to pay. These include:
- Council tax
- Super Fast Wireless Broadband Internet
- TV License
- Regular cleaner for the communal areas
The house has all mod cons, including the following:
- 2 x Large Fridge freezers
- Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Microwave, Oven, Kettle, Toaster, Crockery, Cutlery
- Widescreen HD TV
- Wireless broadband internet access (super-fast fibre optic, unlimited)
- Fully fitted kitchen, with allocated cupboard space and Communal lounge (very important!)
Rent is payable monthly in advance via a standing order. We require 1 month as a refundable deposit.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- House share
- SG1 Area info
- £485 pcm (double)
£465 pcm(NOW LET)
£565 pcm(NOW LET)
£580 pcm(NOW LET)
£580 pcm(NOW LET)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 24 to 45
- Any pets?
- 2 Males, 2 Females
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent