Beautiful, luxury room in Watford, best in area
A place to call home!!
Move to a high quality stylish house-share for friendly professionals. This is one of the best house-shares in the area! You’ll have a large double fully furnished bedroom with a bathroom next door which is shared with just one other tenant. The room has wifi, freeview ready TV & Broadband points and a sink. It’s in a quiet residential street with free parking and excellent road & transport links:
- Watford Junction within easy reach, short bus ride or 25 mins walk
- Easy walk to Watford North & Garston Stations
- Superb road links, A41, M1 and M25
- Bus routes 346, 324 & W1 into Watford Junction, Clarendon Road, Watford High Street & Watford Hospital
- Quick drive to Stanmore Orthopaedic Hospital
- Close to Asda & Sainsbury's superstores
- Fast travelling into London
- UNRESTRICTED PARKING
There’s a modern spacious open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen area which open on to the garden and patio with bbq. The lounge has a wide screen TV with Freeview & DVD player and there’s superfast broadband/wifi throughout the property. The kitchen has loads of room for storage and boasts a dishwasher and tumble dryer as well as the usual appliances.
The rent includes all usual bills: Council Tax, Gas, Electricity, Water Rates, Wireless Broadband and TV Licence, a weekly cleaning service as well and house and garden maintenance.
The other tenants are young professionals – they’re really friendly and welcoming. So don’t hesitate, contact us today. For more information or to view, phone Norma or Peter
- £152 pw (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 21 to 39
- Any pets?
- travel, sport, cinema, fashion, socialising, music
- 3 Females, 2 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord