Double en-suite few mins walk to Watford Junction
Minutes from Watford Junction Station.
Ideal house for professionals working locally in Watford or commuting into London.
- Fully equipped Kitchen (Oven& Hob, Microwave, Kettle, toaster, tall Fridge Freezer, Washing /Drier) ample cupboard space!
- Shared living Area
* High speed Wifi throughout the house
* Double Glazing
* Gas central heating
* New carpets
* New beds
* ALL bills included (Gas, Electric, Internet & Council tax)
* Watford Junction Station 3-5 mins walk
* Bus stops within easy walking distance
* Intu Mall and New cinema : 2 mins walk away
* Clarendon road - 1 min walk away
This is a privately owned property by a local landlord and there are no agency fees. We only use an agency to do the necessary official paperwork (reference checks etc) Your deposit would be registered with TDS and you would get a copy of the certificate.
This house would suit young professionals. So if you are a friendly & sociable professionals, please call me.
Available for viewing daytime or evening. We're looking for young professionals who want to live in a fun & respectful house so if you are going to message, please let us know a little about yourself (do you have a job, where do you work, how old are you?, etc).
Thanks for taking the time to read this advert and look forward to meeting you. In the mean time good luck with your search!
- £600 pcm (double)
- £725 pcm (double/en suite)
- £750 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 20 to 40
- Any pets?
- 2 Females, 1 Male
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord