Double room in new modern house
Looking for a flatmate in my 3 bedroom home in the Ness Castle area of inverness. The house is situated in a housing development on the edge of inverness with public transport links at the bottom of the street.
The room is a double room with a built in wardrobe. It comes with its own master bathroom which is located right next to the room. The house has;
- fully furnished living room including full Sky TV
- kitchen with dining table
- utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- private parking out front
- patio and garden area round back as well as a shed for safe storage for bikes.
- upstairs office if a working from home environment is required
A bit about myself, I am 27, work as an engineer and enjoy the outdoors and socialising through golf, football and local pubs with friends. I have a Collie named Oakley who is very playful and loving but does cast hair. Any more information please get in touch or if you would like to view the room let me know, rent/m price can be discussed and a discounted rate applied if only staying through the week.
- House share
- £450 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 2 months
- Maximum term
- 12 months
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- Any pets?
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord