Small Double Room 7 mins ride to Bromley South
Excellently situated in 5 minutes walk from Bickley Station, within walkable distance to Bromley South. This location is also popular with people working in Directline, Bank of America, PRU Hospital, Intu Bromley shopping centre.
Car owners would also benefit from free parking
Ideal for commuters to London and for professionals working in and around Bromley. This is a detached Professional house share, available immediately. The house benefits from fitted kitchen, contemporary bathrooms and a beautiful garden.
The room is good size double room, furnished with double bed, desk, chair and a double wardrobe.
The rent includes:
- Gas, Electricity and Water bills
- Council Tax
- Super High speed VIRGIN fibre broadband and TV
- regular professional cleaner
- 24 hours maintenance service
Location, location, location:
- Located in a quiet and safe neighbourhood
- 5 minutes walk to Bickley station with direct trains to Bromley South and London.
- 20 minutes walk or 7 minutes bus ride (bus# 336) to the buzzing restaurants, pubs and shops in Bromley high street.
- 3 minutes walk to nearby bus stops with Direct bus # 336 and 261 to Bromley South and PRU Hospital.
- Newly refurbished to high standard
- Bathroom suite plus a separate toilet
- Lovely quiet garden perfect for lazy summer afternoons and weekend Barbecues
- Bright kitchen fitted with white goods, crockery and cutlery
No pets. Working professionals only
- £545 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 6 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 34
- Any pets?
- 3 Males
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord