Double Room available - Chatham/Rochester
Bright and spacious Double Room, available now
Looking for a clean and tidy professional, to rent in friendly, hard-working household - we're looking for clean, quiet and sensible people only!
- 2 minutes walk from Chatham Station
- 5 minutes walk from Chatham/Rochester High Street/shopping
- Parking is available in the street, but there is no off-street parking
## THIS IS A 'HOUSESHARE', NOT A FLAT/APARTMENT ##
- Bills included are council tax, gas, electricity, water, ans broadband package (TV Licence is not included)
- Unlimited, superfast wireless broadband with very strong signal (200mb fibre from Virgin Media)
- Modern shared kitchen with all modern appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Large Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- 2x shower rooms, 2x toilets
- Regular cleaner (for communal spaces only)
- MUST BE SEEN!
Looking for a clean, tidy, and trustworthy house-mate!
All you'll need upfront to move in is just:
* 1 month's rent
* £300 security deposit (will be held in Deposit Protection Scheme until you move out).
Will need to see your passport, proof of employment, and (if you're not a UK citizen) documented proof of that you're allowed to reside/work in the UK.
The room is available to 'one' working professional only (sorry, no couples, or room-sharing).
We are unable to consider benefit recipients for this property, sorry.
Message me now to book your viewing appointment.
Clean, quiet and sensible people only please!
Please send us a message if you are interested, as we don't respond to 'Interest' notifications.
Note that we are not an Estate Agent or Lettings Agent - these rooms are rented out privately by the owner of the property.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our ad :)
Have a great day!!
- House share
- ME4 Area info
- £485 pcm (double)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # housemates
- Total # rooms
- 25 to 38
- Any pets?
- music, gym, food, swimming, graphic design, djing, web design
- 2 Males, 1 Female
New housemate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord