2-bed townhouse in Rochester, ME1
- Townhouse on quiet, residential street
- Suitable for a couple
- 20 minutes walk from Rochester train station
- 15 minutes walk to Rochester High Street
- Variety of supermarkets, pubs and a Boots all within 5 minutes walk
- Fully furnished
- Guardian property - no lengthy contracts
- £310pcm per person excluding all bills - no hidden costs or fees
Ever considered becoming a property guardian?
We are excited to have a fantastic opportunity for property guardianship in a quiet, residential street in Rochester, Kent. This 2-bed terraced house belongs to a couple who are long-time homeowners, and so comes fully furnished to a high standard, with a lovely cultivated garden at the back of the property. We are looking to offer this property to a couple who are interested in being responsible for the upkeep of the garden and the house whilst benefiting from a comfortable, ready-made home.
Prices are £310pcm per person excluding all bills, with a deposit of £358 per person. The house is set over two floors, with two bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor, and a living room, dining room, garden room and kitchen on the ground floor. The garden can be accessed via the garden room, and consists of a terrace with shrubs and seating area beyond.
If you're interested and want to find out more google 'Dot Dot Dot Rochester' and apply online.
Dot Dot Dot is an award winning social enterprise. We secure properties that would otherwise be empty and provide a low-cost housing option for individuals who want to have a positive impact in their community.
To register your interest for this great value property you must be:
• Open-minded, flexible, reliable, creative and resourceful
• Willing to commit to 16 hrs of volunteering per month at an organisation of your choice (don’t worry, we can help you with this! But all applicants must be willing to volunteer)
If this sounds like you, let us know and we'll send you a link to our application form or google 'Dot Dot Dot Rochester' and APPLY NOW. Don't worry this process can be done quickly and we can have you signed up and doing viewings straight away.
Potential Buddy Ups
£620 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £310 pcm
- Double room
- £310 pcm
- Minimum term
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Housing Benefit
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not an agent