Comfortable Top-Floor Tenement - Dennistoun
Comfortable Top-Floor Tenement Flat - Dennistoun
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
Comfortable, furnished flat in the heart of Dennistoun with:
- Master bedroom - double bed, wall-mounted TV, fitted double wardrobe, en-suite bathroom, south facing window with an excellent view of the city.
- 2nd bedroom - double bed, fitted double wardrobe, wall-mounted TV.
- Large store room, suitable for bikes, golf clubs, etc.
- Large shared bathroom with shower and bath
- Large open-plan living room / kitchen with all white goods included, wall-mounted TV, comfortable sofa, dining area, breakfast bar & bay window - a very bright and comfortable sapce.
- Extremely well kept communal garden (south facing) which has sunlight most of the day, all through the year.
- Free parking on the street in front of the flat.
£850 / Month
I am ideally looking for someone who wants to take this flat for a long period, and to move in at the start of June - please message me for more details.
I am a private landlord who (sadly) needs to leave this flat as being relcoated with work. I love this flat, and this is not a money making venture so I would ideally like to do in-person viewings (all windows will be open for ventilation, social distancing maintained & masks worn) to get to know the prospective tennant. I want to know that my flat is in safe hands.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Potential Buddy Ups
- Flat to rent
£850 pcm (whole property)
Suggested rent split
- Double room
- £450 pcm (en suite)
- Double room
- £400 pcm
- 01 Jun 2021
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Security deposit
- Disabled access
New tenant preferences
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord