Modern REFURBED flat 2 mins from subway
Completely REFURBED with freshly painted neutral walls, new carpets and blinds with top quality furniture and decor!! We are constantly upgrading the place.
The flat is modern with 2 bathrooms (one of which is an ensuite), you will pretty much have your own large bathroom to yourself as we rarely use this. There is an open plan livingroom/ kitchen perfect and cosy for relaxing watching Netflix over a meal and a glass of vino.
- You will also get a 40” Smart television on the wall of your bedroom.
- An App for Hive so that you can control the temperature and turn the heating on and off as you wish.
- you will have your own full sized fridge too so no sharing shelve space.
The flat is opposite local shops, restaurants and takeouts.
- 2 minute stroll to Shields Road subway station
- 13 min walk to Strathbungo pubs
- 20 minute min walk to Glasgow city centre
- minutes access to M8/Kingston Bridge
- minutes access to M77
- your personal parking space
- 10 minute walk to Springfield Quay Cinema, bowling, restaurants.
Every cooking utensil ever needed will be provided alongside Dualit toaster, kettle and awesome coffee machine.
INFO about us :-
We are a couple who work mainly normal business hours Monday to Friday 9-5. We spend our evenings going to the gym and like to watch Netflix. We like to socialise and are pretty laidback and chilled. It would be nice to have a flatmate who would enjoy a glass of wine/beer at the weekend. We think it’s really important to respect one another’s privacy however it would be nice to feel like you’re not living with a stranger either.
We are looking for a flatmate to be friendly and easygoing. Someone who will respect and care for our home as we do. We like the place to be kept clean and tidy.
We have a miniature dachshund puppy Marley who is absolutely adorable and a VERY good girl. She is definitely the biggest selling point.
If you’re on the same page please do not hesistate to contact.
Goes without saying that the perspective tenant can't be a homophobe or an extremely "keen" guy :/
Any further info please don't hesitate to ask.
- Flat share
- £550 pcm (double/en suite)
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 28 to 29
- Any pets?
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Min age
- Max age
- Males or females
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live in landlord