Female Flat Share
Female Flat Share Available Two Local girls ( one from Edinburgh and one from Glasgow )
Ideally looking for a like-minded girl who respects other privacy but is equally friendly to share combined spaced. Looking for a at least a 6 months lease . Short term lease can only be arranged at for the right clean female
• Below are other details
• Near Cessnock underground so proximity to city centre and all universities
• 10 Minutes in Underground to all local Universities (Strathclyde, Caledonian and Glasgow University)
• 2 minutes’ walk to Co Operative store, shops and takeaways and 10 min walk to 24/7 ASDA, KFC, Mc Donald's).
• Rent is 390 pounds per Month. All bills are included (Council Tax, electricity, gas, and internet).
• High Speed WIFI in the property (Fibre optics)
• Central Heating and double-glazed windows
• Double bedroom room is renovated and furnished to high standard, Big massive rooms you won’t find in city centre flats
• Recently fitted New Kitchen and Bathroom
• Postcode G511PB
Available from the 1st of June
If you are interested please contact and would be happy to show the flat. I am a private landlord and let the girls currently living (Laura and heeather - One Student at Caledonian and other at School of Art) show the flat and decide on flat share but advertising early so that we get a decent person in to view.
Would be uploading better pictures soon but would advise to view to get a feel yourself
PS ( I don’t live in the flat and its all-female flat)
- Flat share
- £390 pcm (double)
- 15 Jun 2019
- Minimum term
- 3 months
- Maximum term
- Short lets considered
- Bills included?
- Disabled access
- Living room
- Broadband included
- # flatmates
- Total # rooms
- 22 to 25
- Any pets?
- Glasgow Caledonian University
- 2 Females
New flatmate preferences
- Couples OK?
- Smoking OK?
- Pets OK?
- Don't mind
- Housing Benefit
- Female preferred
Report this ad
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, for example:
- The photos are not of the room advertised
- The description is misleading
- The ad is generic rather than for a specific available room
- The advertiser is not a live out landlord